|Meet Hershey, our Chocolate Lab.|
The Wal-Mart Grocery Pick-Up program has been a lifesaver for us this summer. Historically, I have not been the biggest fan of Wal-Mart (for reasons I won't disclose in this post). About a year ago, they built a store in our neighborhood. With the convenience of it being five minutes away (when walking), I frequented the store much more than I ever had.
|An example of our "favorites" |
that are automatically listed
when we shop online.
1. Go to the Wal-Mart grocery website here. There is also an app you can download for your phone (Walmart Grocery). We have had the easiest time going to the website on our phones. When you become a frequent online shopper, your "favorites" will automatically be saved, making it much easier to shop for your next purchases.
2. Search for the groceries you would like to order. This is especially helpful if you are a financially frugal nerd, like my husband. It makes it easy to compare prices per ounce and get the best bang for your buck, so to speak. Fresh baked and cooked goods are not included in the pick-up program (ex: Rotisserie Chicken and French Bread). If they don't have the particular amount of the item you request in stock, they substitute a larger one at no cost.
|Park here or in another |
designated area and call for
3. Schedule a pick-up time for the following day, proceed to checkout and use this code to get $10.00 of your first order. Bonus: If you use this code, we both get $10.00 off our next orders!
4. Drive to the Wal-Mart on Boca Chica Blvd or Alton Gloor Blvd (if you are local) and park in the designated area. Call the number listed on the grocery pick-up sign and wait while a worker brings out your order, has you sign for it, and loads it into your vehicle!
5. Kindly thank them, enjoy the treat(s) and drive away like the boss you are! Depending on the worker, I have been given (at the very least) a bottle of water, Takis and Hershey bars.
|This is Sonia. She works at the Walmart on Boca Chica |
and gives the best treats!